Swan Valley Adventure Centre and Wollaston Conference Centre
- Permanent part-time role (20 hours per week)
- Being part of a well-established and supportive team
- Excellent locations with free parking
Swan Valley Adventure Centre and Wollaston Conference Centre are entities of the Anglican Diocese of Perth.
Founded in 1868, the Swan Valley Adventure Centre has its foundations in nurturing education that is ideally balanced. The unique 89 acres of stunning Swan Valley wilderness lays the groundwork for healthy outdoor activities and compliments the structured classroom and conference environments.
Various groups from all over Australia utilise our accommodation for their camps, conferences and even boarding. While they are staying in our premises, we strive to provide a best experience for our guests through delicious food, clean rooms and facilities and engaging outdoor activities.
Wollaston Conference Centre enjoys a central location on the edge of Bold Park, 15 minutes from the City of Perth, with views of Bold Park and the Indian Ocean. It offers a choice of well-equipped meeting rooms suitable for groups of up to 150 people. Training seminars, sales meetings, workshops, discussion groups, private functions and receptions are all catered for.
We are currently looking to recruit a part-time Bookings Coordinator to work primarily in Swan Valley Adventure Centre, and occasionally in Wollaston Conference Centre. They will be responsible to convert bookings to sales and to build professional client relationships. Other duties will include, but not be limited to answering the main telephone line, monitoring telephones, meeting and greeting visitors through reception, responding to inquiries, coordinating bookings with operations and processing invoices.
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- A minimum of three years of experience in an administrative or reception role
- Experience in book-keeping/accounts
- Experience in outdoor education or outdoor recreation
- Ability to manage bookings
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent customer support skills
- Advanced level or computer skills, in particular the Microsoft Office suite
- Understanding of invoice processing
- Team player but also able to work independently
- Professional appearance and friendly demeanour.
The successful applicant will have to provide a National Police Certificate and a Working with Children Check. As Swan Valley Adventure Centre and Wollaston Conference Centre are entities of the Anglican Diocese of Perth, our bookings coordinator should be supportive of the Anglican Church and its values.
Applications, including a cover letter and a CV, are invited to email@example.com
Shortlisting will begin immediately.
For further information contact Katerina Lazarevska at (08) 9425 7200.
Applications close as soon as suitable candidates are found.