Attractive salary with salary sacrifice available and superannuation
Camp Kokoda is owned and operated under the umbrella of Kokoda Youth Foundation. Camp Kokoda is 660 acres located on the shores of Maroon Dam, 80 minutes from the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
We are seeking an energetic, outgoing, role model to join our team here at Camp Kokoda. Someone who is highly organised, professional, self-motivated and passionate about all aspects of the outdoors with extensive experience. Our organisations core values of Endurance, Courage, Mateship and Sacrifice are key values we expect to be demonstrated within this position.
As the Operations Coordinator you will work with the Camp Kokoda General Manager, administration, instructional staff, volunteers and our valued clients.
- Minimum Certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation or equivalent
- Manual Drivers licence
- Wilderness First aid/CPR
- 4+ years in the Outdoor Industry
- Queensland ‘Working with Children’ Blue Card.
- Qualifications (or equivalent experience) for the following activities:
- High ropes/Low ropes
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Vertical rescue.
- Roster and coordinate a team of full time, part time, contract and casual Outdoor Instructors
- Work with our clients, offering various opportunities for their desired outcomes
- Design quality programs and deliver at a high standard
- Coordinate and instruct activities regularly to maintain practical experience and connection with the staff and work place procedures
- Recognise potential risks and emergency situations and coordinate relevant responses where required.
- Update and follow the organisations standard Operating Procedures and Risk Assessments for Outdoor activities
- Respond to emergency situations
- Program staff support
- Assist with ongoing activity projects, site maintenance, annual burn off etc.
If you are wanting to further your career and work for an organisation with purpose, apply by sending your resume and a covering letter responding to the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered when received however the position will remain advertised until the suitable candidate is appointed.