Marcellin College is an inclusive faith learning community where Jesus is known and loved, ensuring each boy is in a safe and nurturing environment, and the dignity of all is respected. The College is committed to developing in our students the skills to be confident and creative learners in the world in which they live in for today and tomorrow.
Our multi activity expeditions involve safely guiding groups of students around remote locations in Victoria. Activities on expeditions may include bushwalking, off road cycling, surfing, snorkelling, flat water and white water canoeing and kayaking, sea kayaking, abseiling and climbing.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, experienced Outdoor Education Staff to work on our outdoor education program. OE Leaders, Assistants & Activity Leaders are required across all year level camps and also can assist with pre-program organization and post program maintenance
Please note we are seeking Outdoor Education Staff who are available for our Year 9 program from 18 March to 22 March and 25 March to 29 March 2019.
Key responsibility areas, not limited to:
- Ensuring the safety of all participants
- Facilitate learning outcomes for a group in Outdoor Environments
- Ensuring, as far as possible, the aims and goals of program are met
- Create a fun and exciting learning environment for students
- Guide students in outdoor experiences and activities.
Further information & essential requirements are available in the Position Descriptions on the Marcellin Job Board.
All applicants are required to:
- Provide proof of Identification
- Complete a Child Safety Declaration & undertake online Child Safety training
- Provide or agree to undertake a police check (National Police Certificate)
- Provide evidence of current VIT registration or WWCC.
Apply at http://employment.marcellin.vic.edu.au/. Only online applications via the Marcellin website will be accepted.
Contact Kim Stock Human Resources Manager or Brent Coviello OE Coordinator for further information on (03) 9851 1589.
Applications close: 4.00pm Thursday, 21 February 2019.
Early applications are encouraged as Telephone interviews will commence throughout the application period.