Salary: $86,492.58 – $100,518.68 pa. (pro rata) + super (subject to skills and experiences)
Temporary (6 months), full–time position
Stretching from Palm Beach to Manly, the Northern Beaches boasts more than half of all the beaches in Sydney and a population of more than 266,000. Living on the Northern Beaches means checking surf conditions from the office and taking your children to the beach after school. It’s about busy sports fields, bush walking and bike trails on the weekend. It’s an active lifestyle with clean waterways, beautiful wildlife and vibrant events backed by great services and infrastructure. Northern Beaches Council is committed to delivering the highest quality service, valued and trusted by our community.
Reporting to the Manager, Greener Communities, the Coordinator, Coastal Environment Centre is responsible for the effective and efficient management and delivery of:
- The implementation of projects and programs through the Coastal Environment Centre working as an effective team member to achieve team and organisational goals on time and on budget
- The coordination and provision of environmental education services to external customers and organisations, including, resource allocation, budget management, development of quotations, taking bookings and capability statements
- Overseeing the smooth operation and organisation of projects, programs and ensuring accurate reporting and allocation of staff
- Proactive engagement with the community and ensuring the requirements of Council’s Customer Experience Strategy are met
Please refer to the Position Description for more information.
There aren’t many employers who offer career and lifestyle in a single package, but Northern Beaches Council does. We offer job opportunities in a range of fields, with a range of lifestyle benefits and a values driven culture. Develop your career with people passionate about making a difference in our community.
How to apply:
Apply online and upload the following information:
- A current Resume
- A covering letter (maximum 2 page) systematically addressing the selection criteria listed within the position description.
For further information, please contact Ed McPeake on (02) 9976 1650 during business hours.
Applications close: Tuesday, 23 July 2019.