Ongoing, full-time (7 Day Roster) position
The Nature Parks is an inspiring workplace and, as the largest employer on Phillip Island, offers a range of career paths. Our people are enthusiastic, committed and professional in what they do. They work across a broad range of activities and have many opportunities available to them should they wish to develop their skills, work in different locations or have a variety of roles.
The Education and Interpretation Ranger will be responsible for planning, design and delivery of interpretive material, school curriculum programs, incursions, public and private tours in an inspiring natural environment.
To be successful in this position you will need to address the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in Education and/or Environmental conservation and/or Science;
- Working with Children check or VIT (Victorian Institute of Teaching) registration;
- Experience in writing and delivering environmental interpretation and educational activities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrated flexibility and reliability in a changing environment;
- First Aid Certificate; and
- Drivers Licence (manual).
For further information on this position, visit our website at https://www.penguins.org.au/about/employment/current-vacancies/
Applications are to be submitted with resume and cover letter addressing selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 30 January 2019.
Hours of employment are in accordance with a seven day roster which includes evenings, weekends, public holidays and will work across our sites.