Longitude 131° | Central Australia
Longitude 131°, the luxury desert basecamp at Uluru-Kata Tjuta offers an essential experience of Australia’s spirited heartland in Baillie Lodges’ exclusive style. Nestled atop rust-red dunes, Longitude 131° overlooks Australia’s best-known natural icon, Uluru. This is glamping at its most luxurious.
At Longitude 131° our guests take the road less travelled, sharing exclusive and authentic experiences with only a few others. An exceptional touring program designed exclusively for guests, is included in your luxury wilderness experience at Longitude 131°.
We require a professional, well-presented, enthusiastic and organised Experiences Guide to coordinate and host our exceptional activities program.
The essential element of this role is delivering the ultimate itinerary for our guests. With a knowledge of and passion for natural history, indigenous culture, flora and fauna, a flair for guest interaction and exceptional presentation and organisational skills, you are integral to the experience of each and every guest. Interpreting journeys through Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park is just one of the amazing experiences you play host to.
Skills and Experience
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications and or significant experience within the hospitality/resort or eco-tourism industry
- Significant experience as a naturalist guide
- Senior First Aid
- Full unblemished NT drivers license, H-endorsement
- Heavy vehicle license MR/LR a great advantage
- Detailed knowledge of Australian native flora, fauna & ecology and keen interest in continuous learning
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure.
Offerings and Benefits
This is a full-time position for an immediate start. Furnished rental accommodation is provided at the nearby Ayers Rock Resort township of Yulara.
Grab this rare and exciting opportunity to be part of an exceptional team at an iconic luxury lodge. If you have a passion for the unique environment and culture of Central Australia, love the outdoors and engaging with discerning travellers from around the globe, then apply now!
This position is open to Australian citizens/permanent resident only or candidates with a valid Australian Work Visa.
To apply, please send through your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close: Thursday, 29 August 2019.