Higher Ground are seeking qualified and experienced facilitators for our 2019 season.
We are offering fixed-term and casual positions featuring a variety of centre and expedition-based programs.
As an organisation with 20 years’ experience, Higher Ground seeks to develop confident individuals, responsible global citizens, and lifelong learners through outdoor and experiential education. Built on Christian values we strive to create a positive work atmosphere with a family feel.
We run a variety of different style programs throughout the year with our domestic programs including multiple extended (28 days or over) programs, as well as numerous other standalone and sequential programs of varying lengths. We also have a range of internationals programs that take place outside of Australia.
We are seeking individuals who share the same values and are committed to delivering high quality educational and meaningful programs.
Location: Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Queensland
- Fixed-term, full-time – $44,415 pro rata
- Casual rate in line with the Miscellaneous Award 2010
Contracts available from end of January to November 2019
Qualifications and Experience:
- Blue Card (Queensland Working with Children’s Check)
- Wilderness First Aid or Remote First Aid and current CPR certification
- Minimum of Cert IV in Outdoor Recreation or Outdoor Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years’ experience delivering a variety of programs.
Recruiting Manager: Jon Soper-Dyer, 0408 900 439
Contact Details: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If you would more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Closing date: Tuesday, 1st January 2018.