This is an interim role with a set period of employment from 5th August 2019 until 28th September 2019
The Outdoor Education Group is a not-for-profit organisation with its heart in the world of high quality education, using outdoor and adventurous experiences to develop young Australians and prepare them for the “Real World”.
As an Assistant Program Manager you will develop and facilitate programs that aid The Outdoor Education Group to realise the potential to make outdoor learning accessible to more young people. You will manage client relationships at an operational level and work with key stakeholders to ensure quality program delivery. You will manage a team of field staff and complete field work as allocated in a support and delivery context.
- Experience in educational programming, outdoor leadership, or related disciplines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively across departments and with diverse stakeholders
- Experienced team leader able to maximise staff performance
- Prior experience as a Skills Instructor / Skills Specialist for High Ropes Course
- Prior experience as a Skills Instructor / Skills Specialist for abseiling & be registered as a NOLRS Single Pitch (Natural) Abseiling Instructor or Guide, or have the ability to register for this qualification.
- Prior experience in a logistics or support role for programs
- Must be available to shadow two programs in WA prior to employment start date. These programs are from 23rd June to 28th June and from 1st July to 5th July 2019
- Prior experience with food ordering and packing is desirable.
For further information and a full position description please contact our Careers Team at email@example.com or 1800 888 900.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and Australian Federal Police Check. Please include a copy in your application, or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and will include:
- Cover letter, addressing key job criteria
Closing date: Monday, 17th June 2019.