- Variety of Locations in NSW and VIC
- People Leader
- Growth Opportunity
A great new opportunity for a passionate leader to develop and oversee operational delivery of our “hard top” centres to support the growth and strategic direction of The Outdoor Education Group. We are one of the largest facilitators of outdoor learning in Australia and we have an excellent reputation for both quality and innovation.
As a National Head, reporting directly to the Executive Director of Outdoor Learning, you will take responsibility for the performance, growth and delivery of our Camp programs. You will work collaboratively with you peers to set business direction and managed day to day activities. You will maximise efficiency and effectiveness of the camps facilities, people and resources through very strong budgetary management. You will create a standardized process for program delivery and oversee facility management and future development including proposals for capital expenditure.
You will be responsible for managing a team of camp managers across various locations in NSW and Victoria, to ensure effective delivery of programs and support them in their performance and personal development.
To be successful in the position you will have:
- Proven experience in “hard top” camp based management
- Skills, knowledge and experience in designing and applying effective risk management systems
- Highly effective people leader skills
- Demonstrated ability to design outdoor learning programs and apply continuous improvement methodologies.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to work with diverse stakeholders, achieve set outcomes, and support effective feedback and reporting
- A passion for outdoor education and the benefits it brings to the building of social capital in young Australians.
How to Apply:
We encourage all applicants to apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining professional skills, knowledge and personal qualities. To view a full Position Description, please click here.
Applications should include:
- Covering Letter
- A response to the Key Responsibilities of the role as outlined in the Position Description
- Police Check.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and National Police Check. Please include a copy in your application, or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
For further information please contact our Careers Team on (03) 5770 8215, during business hours.
We will be accepting applications until 5.00pm Tuesday, 25th July 2017.