- Innovative New Role
- Industry Leader
- Amazing client diversity
Due to continued growth, a newly developed and exciting senior level opportunity has been created to support our strategic direction. The Outdoor Education Group is one of the largest facilitators of outdoor learning in Australia and we have an excellent reputation for both quality and innovation. As the Head of Outdoor Curriculum, you will lead activities to review our programs for schools, innovate and create Real World Ready content to meet the needs of students, schools and parents.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director of Business Development, you will take responsibility for the performance, growth and reputation of The Outdoor Education Group, working collaboratively with your peers and colleagues to set direction and manage activities to achieve client educational outcomes. You will ensure that all content, language and curriculum developed, meets the client’s needs and delivers Real World Ready students across our Expedition, Journey and Camps based programs linked to individual client curriculum areas and wellbeing programs.
You will be an advocate and take responsibility for developing technology in the field that links to schools and parents.
To be successful in the position you will have:
- Significant experience working in curriculum development at a senior level within a school or similar educational institution.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in identifying new and emerging developments in schools.
- Highly effective people leader skills
- The ability to work collaboratively within cross departmental functionalities.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to work with diverse stakeholders, achieve set outcomes, and support effective feedback and reporting
- A passion for outdoor education and the benefits it brings to the building of social capital in young Australians
- Tertiary qualifications in education or similar field would be advantageous.
How to Apply:
We encourage all applicants to apply directly to email@example.com outlining professional skills, knowledge and personal qualities. To view a full Position Description, please click here.
Applications should include:
- Covering Letter
- A response to the Key Responsibilities of the role as outlined in the Position Description
- Police Check.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and National Police Check. Please include a copy in your application, or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
For further information please contact our Careers Team on (03) 5770 8215, during business hours.
We will be accepting applications until Tuesday, 25th July 2017.