Glacier Valley Eco Tours Ltd is a small family owned and operated business located in Franz Josef South Westland, NZ. We specialise in small group, personalised & informative walking tours around Glacier Country NZ.
We have two positions available for our upcoming 2017/18 summer season:
- Nature Guide (Full-time position) required from Nov-March.
- Nature Guide/Office Reception (Full-time position). Required from Sep – April
Applicants for both positions will have:
- Knowledge of local flora and fauna
- Current full NZ Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Passenger Endorsement Licence (‘P-Class’) preferred.
- Excellent English language
Applicants will also have the following attributes:
- Have great people skills
- Able to work independently
- Ability to work with all age groups and nationalities
- A high level of physical fitness
For more information/job description or to send CV please contact:
Applications close: Monday, 31 July 2017.