Coastlife Adventures has been providing exciting outdoor education experiences to students from across NSW, the ACT and Victoria for almost 25 years.
We work collaboratively with schools to design, plan and deliver exceptional outdoor education programs on the Sapphire Coast of New South Wales. Every program is customised to the client group with an educational and fun focus. Coastlife Adventures provide an all-inclusive service by combining transport, quality catering, comfortable accommodation and creative outdoor education activities into one complete camp package.
We are looking for a full time Operations Manager. This position involves building relationships with our client schools and developing exciting programs to enhance their coastal experience. You will work with our outdoor recreation leaders to deliver outstanding programs whilst also playing a key role in supporting the achievement of the organisation’s strategic vision and business plan.
Experience and Skills
- Accurate quoting and costing of programs
- Computer technology skills
- Logistical planning experience
- Passion for and experience in the field of outdoor education
- Preference for qualifications in the field or similar
- NSW Working with Children Clearance, manual drivers licence and current first aid qualification.
Benefits (to you)
- Being part of a strong team who love their work
- Living on the pristine Sapphire Coast of southern NSW
- Being an integral part of a unique coastal outdoor adventure company
- Mobile phone
- Work vehicle.
Please email your CV and cover letter describing yourself and suitability for the role to Managing Director Col Funston at email@example.com
Applications close when a suitable candidate is found.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org