The Higherground Group Pty Ltd (Higher Ground) is seeking a full time Manager of Program Coordination and Product Development (MPC). In this role you will be responsible for the efficient and cost effective design and pre delivery coordination of all domestic centre based programs. The MPC will create and innovate all domestic residential programs in line with Higher Ground’s three core programming objectives to an international standard of excellence.
Higher Ground has over twenty (20) years’ experience delivering experiential learning through outdoor activities and internationally recognized as a leader in our industry. At Higher Ground, we are passionate about Experiential Learning and committed to “creating the freedom to experience and learn“.
The Manager of Program Coordination and Product Development role with Higher Ground will include the following elements:
Program/Project Management | Staff Qualification and Rostering | People Management and Mentoring | Program Design | Risk Management | Budget Management | Customer Liaison | Logistics Planning & Management |
The successful candidate will need to be extremely organised; have an ability to learn quickly; be efficient, diligent and possess superior communication and influence skills; have a keen eye for detail; and deliver successful outcomes in a fluid environment.
A demonstration of the following Mandatory Selection Criteria will be required:
- Work from our Office in the Mary Valley, Queensland and positively contribute to our organisation culture
- Maintain a current Blue Card working with children check, CPR and First Aid qualification for the period of your employment.
- Possess appropriate and relevant outdoor education qualifications, with a minimum Cert IV or equivalent
- A successful track-record in a multi-faceted program management role – 5+ years;
- Professionally well-presented with strong communication and influencing skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal and time management skills to cope with tight deadlines
- A proven track record in delivering programs/projects to budget and timeframes
- An ability to think creatively, take initiative, and deliver successful outcomes and delivery improvements
- Someone who believes in what we do and wants to build their career with us.
The following are highly desired skills and experience/s:
- Computer literate with experience in the Microsoft Office productivity tools
- A diverse background and can offer ‘life’ experience across our broader team.
If you think this opportunity is right for you please email a copy of your resume along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications close when a suitable candidate is found.