Outdoor Activity Leader: Archery
Casual position – Thursday August 9, 2018 and Saturday October 20, 2018. Other days as required
Benedict XVI Retreat Centre is currently seeking a qualified Outdoor Activity Leader to facilitate a range of outdoor activities on offer at the Centre. Employed casually, the successful applicant will possess a Certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation, and be qualified to lead, amongst other activities, Archery, High Ropes including Zip Line, Bushwalking and Orienteering.
You would ideally have experience with young people and school aged students, and be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the Centre.
You must be available to work on Thursday August 9, 2018, Saturday October 20, 2018 and other days as required by the Centre.
Essential criteria for applicants:
- Certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation, with skill sets in High Ropes and Bushwalking necessary components
- A Statement of Attainment in Archery
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Qualifications
- Current Bronze Medallion
- Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a Catholic environment
- Practical understanding of the significance of risk, child protection and safeguarding in a Christian, Catholic context.
Applications should be submitted in writing together with a brief CV detailing relevant professional experience and current qualifications to BXVI@sydneycatholic.org. Please include a past employer, and if possible, your current parish priest as a referee.
For further information contact: Kelli Brough, Activity Manager Benedict XVI Retreat Centre on (02) 4572 2899, email: BXVI@sydneycatholic.org
Applications close when a suitable applicant is found.
To apply for this job email your details to BXVI@sydneycatholic.org