As a Program Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the design and delivery of programs that aid The Outdoor Education Group to realise the potential to make outdoor learning accessible to more young people. You will support the Program Coordinators and the Outdoor Learning department in a full administration capacity which includes accessing several online systems and tools. It will be essential that your communication skills are of the highest level to enable you to work with key stakeholders both within the Outdoor Learning department and other areas of The Outdoor Education Group and external parties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Very strong administration background, skills in project/program administration or coordination advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adaptable and can prioritise your workflow.
- Motivated and experienced team player that can work collaboratively.
- Ability to problem solve and be of a solutions focused mindset.
- High level user of MS Office products, in particular Excel.
- Capacity to operation in a dynamic and customer focused environment.
Applications will include:
- Cover letter, addressing key job criteria
For further information and a full position description please contact our Careers Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 888 900.
Closing Date – Friday, 1st June 2018.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and Australian Federal Police Check. Please include a copy in your application, or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com