Salary: $51,350 – $56,500 pa. + 9.5% super
The Outdoor Education Group is a not for profit organisation with its heart in the world of high quality education, using outdoor and adventurous experiences to develop young Australia’s and prepare them for the “Real World”.
The pivotal role of Program Coordinator offers a stable and progressive career path for those wishing to continue to grow their skills and knowledge in areas such as Teamwork, Communication, Relationship Management to highlight just a few. The role involves working in a close knit and highly effective team environment with close links to the outdoors, both in and out of work. It provides an opportunity to influence the learning and development of thousands of young people each year and will provide any applicant with an opportunity for a dynamic role in a developing education sector organisation.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Have a passion for Outdoor Education and the benefit it brings
- Significant experience in working with and/or mentoring teams in a Camps environment.
- Experience in supervisory, team leadership or mentoring style roles.
- Ability and confidence to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in working in a collaborative environment.
Applications will include:
- Cover letter, addressing key job criteria
- Logbooks highlighting field experience.
NOTE: For International applicants. Changes in Australian Immigration visa requirements has resulted in the requirements to be eligible for sponsorship for this position has changed. Please contact us for more details before submitting full application.
For further information and a full position description please contact our Careers Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 888 900.
Salary is commensurate on experience.
Closing Date: Friday, 24th August 2018.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and Australian Federal Police Check. Please include a copy in your application or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.