The Outdoor Education Group is a not-for-profit organisation with its heart in the world of high quality education, using outdoor and adventurous experiences to develop young Australians and prepare them for the “Real World”.
The pivotal role of Program Coordinator offers a stable and progressive career path for those wishing to continue to grow their skills and knowledge in areas such as Teamwork, Communication, Relationship Management to highlight just a few. The role involves working in a close knit and highly effective team environment with close links to the outdoors, both in and out of work. It provides an opportunity to influence the learning and development of thousands of young people each year and will provide any applicant with an opportunity for a dynamic role in a developing education sector organisation.
NOTE: For International applicants. Australian Immigration visa requirements for this position have changed. If you require sponsorship for this position, please contact us for more details before submitting full application.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Have a passion for Outdoor Education and the benefit it brings
- Experience in supervisory, team leadership or mentoring style roles.
- Ability and confidence to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in working in a collaborative environment.
- Experience in working in a Camps environment is desirable but not essential.
Applications will include:
- Cover letter, addressing key job criteria
- Logbooks highlighting field experience.
For further information and a full position description please contact our Careers Team at email@example.com or 1800 888 900.
Closing Date – Friday, 20th July 2018.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and Australian Federal Police Check. Please include a copy in your application, or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.