- NSW Based.
- Coach and Mentor
- Strong planning and logistics experience
As a Program Coordinator you will develop and facilitate programs that aid The Outdoor Education Group to realise the potential to make outdoor learning accessible to more young people. You will work with a variety of colleagues from different parts of the organisation to ensure quality programs are delivered. You will lead a small team of Outdoor Educators and will provide training, mentoring and coaching to develop and grow your team.
- Have a passion for an Outdoor Education and the benefit it brings
- Have excellent time management and planning skills
- Be able to demonstrate experience in similar role, particularly in outdoor leadership or similar disciplines
- Be someone that can work collaboratively utilising excellent communication skills
Applications will include:
- Cover letter, addressing key job criteria
- Logbooks highlighting field experience
- Evidence of Wilderness First Aid (min 60hr) and current CPR required
For further information and a full position description please contact our Careers Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 888 900.
Closing date: Friday, 27th October 2017.
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and Australian Federal Police Check. Please include a copy in your application, or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.