Cataract Scout Park
- Scouts Australia NSW is a not-for-profit community youth organisation
- Competitive salary working in a friendly customer service culture
- Located 20 minutes from Campbelltown and 20 minutes from the Wollongong CBD
Cataract Scout Park is currently seeking an experienced Program Manager on a full-time basis.
Cataract Scout Park hosts many Scout, School and Community Camps and Activities right through the year. Set on 160 hectares, Cataract Scout Park has been the site for 4 Australian and 1 World Scouting Jamboree.
As Program Manager you will be required to design and implement exciting relevant programs for primary and high school students, youth groups, corporate, private, scouting and girl-guide groups, roster staff and liaise with other Park staff regarding Cleaning, Catering and Maintenance.
You will lead a vibrant and enthusiastic team of Activity Instructors.
- Outdoor Recreation Certificate IV/Diploma or Degree
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
- Current Working With Children Check Number.
- Bronze Medallion or other equivalent qualifications
- Manual driver’s license
- Experience in team leadership and mentoring
- Have a passion for Outdoor Education
- Experience in working in a Camp environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
We pay competitive rates and offer great working conditions.
Applications in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday, 23 August 2019.