Yarra Valley Grammar School
Full time, ongoing, salaried position
The Outdoor Education Group is one of the largest providers of outdoor learning in Australia with a reputation for quality and innovation. As a School Manager based at Yarra Valley Grammar school, you will develop and facilitate programs that aid The Outdoor Education Group realise the potential to make outdoor learning accessible to more young people.
This is a leadership role which has ultimate responsibility for the maintenance of an excellent partnership with all stakeholders in the School community while promoting and implementing the Outdoor Education program. This is a dedicated and embedded School Manager position with The Outdoor Education Group.
We seek a visionary approach to the support of this client relationship:
- You have proven skills as someone who builds relationships and instigates change
- You have excellent communication and leadership skills to work with diverse stakeholders, achieve set outcomes, and support effective feedback and reporting
- You are well versed in the Victorian schools’ market as it relates to outdoor education
- You have experience in managing small teams
- You have experience in educational programming, outdoor leadership or related disciplines
- You have a passion for outdoor education and the benefits it brings to the building of social capital in young Australians
This role will be based onsite at the School in Ringwood; the position entails some travel and an associated field load.
How to Apply:
We encourage all applicants to apply directly to email@example.com outlining professional skills, knowledge and personal qualities.
Applications should include:
- Covering Letter
- Resume including two current contactable work references
- A response to the Key Responsibilities of the role as outlined in the Position Description
- Police Check
All employees of The Outdoor Education Group are required to hold a current Working with Children Check and National Police Check aligning to our Child Safety Policy. Please include a copy in your application, or note your willingness and ability to obtain these checks to meet our requirements.
For further information please contact our Careers Team on (03) 5770 8200, during business hours.
We will be accepting applications until COB Monday 3rd July 2017.