Life’s An Adventure is seeking qualified guides for the following positions in three states of Australia, namely:
- New South Wales – 1 x Casual position
- Tasmania – 2 x Full-time and 1 x Casual position
- Western Australia – 1 x Casual position.
This is an exciting role involving lots of diversity. You’ll enjoy guiding on predominately Three Day walking tours in each of these area’s. We would prefer an experienced guide with the following qualifications however will look at unqualified guides as a traineeship.
Life’s an Adventure is a dynamic company specialising in award-winning tours throughout Australia. We have a broad range with over 42 tours on offer.
Ideally the person we are looking for will have:
- An outgoing personality and excellent people skills
- A “Can Do” attitude
- Exceptional customer service with a “Nothing is too much trouble” attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to use one initiative is imperative.
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility / adaptable attitude for unforeseen circumstances.
- A sense of humour.
It is preferred to have the following skills:
- A Certificate III or IV in Outdoor Recreation
- Remote or wilderness first aid.
- Experience in hiking, bus driving and towing a trailer
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Outdoor Recreation Industry
- Good computer skills
- Light Rigid Licence and PPV license in the particular State of employment.
If you feel you are the right candidate. Please send your application with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining why you would be perfect for this role.
Applications close: Monday, 2nd August 2019.