Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development
ACT Parks and Conservation Service
Salary Range: $74,081 – $78,415 pa. + super
The ACT Parks and Conservation Service is seeking an experienced Park Manager to undertake the role of Senior Ranger for Jerrabomberra Wetlands Nature Reserve. The successful applicant will have extensive experience in planning and implementing a wide range of natural and cultural land management programs and working with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Be physically able and willing to undertake incident management duties, including participation in fire standby, fire suppression and fire training;
- Be prepared to work a shift roster, weekends, public holidays or evening shifts at any site within a region on an “as needs” basis (not all positions are currently required to work a shift roster);
- Be prepared to wear a uniform;
- Possess a manual drivers’ licence;
- Have a good broad natural history knowledge;
- Bird identification skills advantageous.
Relevant Tertiary qualifications in Natural and Cultural Resource Management/Park Management are highly desirable.
How to Apply: For further information, please visit www.jobs.act.gov.au
Contact Officer: Michael Maconachie 0428 113 533 firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Monday, 1 April 2019.