SEIT Outback Australia is a small group touring company operating quality and exclusive touring in central Australia. We are seeking professional, well-presented, enthusiastic, environmentally aware men and women who have a passion for the environment and culture. This terrific role works in the unique environment of Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park as well as other areas of central Australia. You will be surrounded by great people and a supportive team. This position will be for 12 months full time casual. Experience as a tour guide is not essential, although desired.
SEIT Outback Australia guides are leaders in the touring space of Central Australia. Guides showcase the unique culture and environment of Central Australia at national parks, private lands and at exclusive locations in small groups. Guides deliver guests experiences in a professional yet friendly and personal manner highlighting Aboriginal culture, wildlife and the environment. As part of being a guide you help maintain the high standard of SEIT Outback Australia is known for with regards to vehicles, private tour sites and base of operations.
To qualify for the role you are:
- An excellent communicator with all walks of life
- A hands-on people person and a team player.
- A lover of the outdoors and be environmentally passionate
- Qualified for a Northern Territory H endorsement licence
- First Aid certificate
- Driver of manual vehicle
- Clear Criminal History
- Pass a reference check
Preferred but not essential:
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Accreditation
- Kings Canyon Guide Accreditation
- Light Rigid licence
To apply please provide the following:
- Your background and relevant interest, including any formal studies or extent of your experience.
- A statement on the role nature and the wilderness plays in people’s lives.
- A statement on the personal skills, disciplines and values you’d bring to the team.
- Your contact details.
Please write to Brett Graham (Director) via email – firstname.lastname@example.org All enquiries will be received warmly and considered in confidence. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest.
Applications close when a suitable candidate is found.