3 x Ongoing Part-Time Positions – min. 20 hour per fortnight on a 7 Day Roster
The Nature Parks is an inspiring workplace and, as the largest employer on Phillip Island, offers a range of career paths. Our people are enthusiastic, committed and professional in what they do. They work across a broad range of activities and have many opportunities available to them should they wish to develop their skills, work in different locations or have a variety of roles.
The Visitor Experience Ranger will be responsible for delivering outstanding interpretative experiences and premium tours that promote the Nature Parks’ key conservation messages and inspire actions to protect the environment, across all sites and reserves.
To be successful in this position you will need to address the following criteria:
- Demonstrated ability in providing outstanding interpretative tours that demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to provide positive visitor experiences to a diverse range of visitors;
- Ability to contribute and work as part of a large and diverse team;
- Well- developed ability to be adaptable in the workplace and also in the delivery of tours in response to cultural differences as they present;
- Proven ability to contribute innovative and creative ideas; and
- An interest in wildlife and the environment.
Current manual driver’s license, employee working with children check and First Aid certificate are also required prior to commencement.
Hours of employment are in accordance with a seven day roster which includes evenings, weekends, public holidays and will work across our sites.
For further information on this position please visit our website: https://www.penguins.org.au/about/employment/current-vacancies/
Applications are to be submitted with resume and cover letter addressing selection criteria to email@example.com by Sunday, 25 August 2019.