Cataract Scout Park
Scouts NSW are looking for several Cleaners to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition, we are situated on approximately 400 acres in Appin NSW.
Cleaners responsibilities include:
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Working With Children Check and Police Check
- Manual Drivers Licence.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications, including complete resume and cover letter, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close when suitable candidates are found.