Base Salary: $30,112.96 + super
Fixed-term Contract for 5.5 Months (May-November 2022)|
Lead a team to deliver powerful immersive experiences for the future decision-makers of Australia.
Join The Outdoor Education Group and ensure smooth delivery and contract management of our programs in the Northern Territory.
Need more convincing? – watch our video to learn more about the incredible work we do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eKl-m0tw5A
What we offer:
- Building relationships with and being part of a strong remote community
- Accommodation Provided
- Use of Company Vehicle
- Additional Leave days
- Working with our biggest clients
- Immersive and bespoke experience
- Work in conjunction with remotely based CPMs to masterfully balance the strong needs of both clients and OEG in the NT
- Delivering experiences, communicating with a wide range of key stakeholders, this role holds challenge engagement, excitement, and growth.
- You will liaise between stakeholders involved in program delivery, with support from your manager and the broader organisation.
Who we are looking for:
- Exceptional ability to remain self-motivated and work in a very autonomous, remote environment.
- Proven skills building strong and collaborative relationships, providing high level of customer service
- Demonstrated experience in coordination of programs of outdoor education, particularly working in a shared delivery model with schools and/or other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in people management, budget management and roster management.
- A collaborative working style, ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate a proactive approach to engaging internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible, adaptable, and creative, able to problem solve and think constructively with a solution focussed mindset in a dynamic and challenging environment
To view the full Position Description please click HERE
For more information please call Greer Davis on 0473 874 017.
To Apply please visit the OEG careers webpage.
Applications close when a suitable candidate is recruited.