- Are you an experienced operations manager in the travel, outdoor education, tourism or events space?
- Do you have a history of leading a team to deliver dozens of programs to a very high standard?
- Do you enjoy managing staff and processes to ensure the successful delivery of and the continuous improvements to programs?
- Are you ready for your next long-term role?
Red Earth is growing quickly, and we are looking for a driven Head of Region who is passionate about helping to lead a team that connects young people to the Indigenous homelands of Cape York. This is an amazing chance for someone to lead the delivery of over 50 educational programs across Far North Queensland, working at the crossroads of tourism and the Indigenous space. This role will be primarily Sydney-based but with the opportunity to travel to our beautiful partner regions across the Cape York Peninsula.
The ideal candidate will bring the following experience to the team from day one:
- 3+ years management experience (teams of 6 or more people)
- 5+ years operations and project management experience
- 5+ years experience in a similar industry (tourism, outdoor education, events, travel)
- Financial literacy and experience in maintaining budgets.
- Experience in start-up, high growth business-environments
- Public speaking experience.
Click here to view the full Position Description.
How to apply
To express interest in the above role, email your CV and a Cover Letter to:
- Stuart Gregg (General Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org, and
- Nick Brown-Graham (Head of Operations) – email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander to apply.
Applications close: 5pm Friday, 7th October 2021.