Salary: $30.63 per hour + super
Permanent, full-time position
We are currently seeking passionate and personable Leadership Development Program Supervisor to join us at our PCYC Leadership Development Centre – Bornhoffen. If you have a keen interest in adventure-based and experience based learning, then we want you!
Bornhoffen is a PCYC Leadership Development Centre located at Natural Bridge near the QLD-NSW border. We work in partnership with schools and community organisations to deliver leadership development programs using adventure-based and experiential learning to build personal and social capability.
What we can offer!
- Salary packaging benefits to increase your take home pay
- Free PCYC gym membership at your closest Club
- Flexible workplace
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Be a part of creating a stimulating and positive environment for the development of young people.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Bornhoffen Program Service Manager, you will oversee and deliver safe and effective experiential learning and adventure-based programs for young people. It may also include some support functions such as program planning and budgets. If this sounds like you, download our Position Description for more information.
- Recognised industry accreditation and experience across various adventure activity disciplines e.g. Cert IV in Outdoor Recreation, etc
- Experience in outdoor education, with the ability to facilitate groups of a variety of ages, backgrounds and towards program goals
- Effective communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Organisation and time management skills
- Current Manual Drivers’ License and an ability to drive in a variety of terrain and off-road conditions
- Hold a current First Aid and CPR certificate (or able to obtain at a wilderness level)
- Ability to travel including overnight stays as required
- Working With Children Check (Blue Card) No Card, No Start and Restricted Person legislation applies
- Please note: All PCYC employees are required to complete a National Police Check upon commencement.
About PCYC Queensland
PCYC Queensland is a not-for-profit organisation aiming to build safer and healthier communities. We focus on young people’s personal and leadership development by offering state-wide programs, services and facilities across 54 Youth Clubs, two Leadership Development Centres and two Activity Centres. Our employees and volunteers are critical to providing a safe and supportive environment for children and young people.
Applications close: Sunday, 3 October 2021 at 11:45pm!
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately. We encourage you to apply promptly as the advertisement may close early should a suitable applicant be sourced.