Looking for a fun Job 4WDriving?
PNL 4WDriving is looking for an instructor, to start Feb 2022 to train up to Instruct 4WD courses.
Hopefully you may have a Cert III and/or Cert IV in Outdoor Recreation or hold Tourism/Guiding qualifications and/or Teaching qualifications, as well as some 4WD experience.
Sales experience would be an advantage.
The job includes:
- Assist and teaching 4wdrive and other courses
- Assist in writing class and assessment materials
- Purchasing course requirements
- Pack vehicle and travel to course locations
- Preparing and serving meals on course
- Participate as a leader on the course
- Eventually running 4WD courses and assessments
- Unpack and clean materials after courses
- Enter data into numerous data bases
- Ringing prospective clients
- Help out wherever
- Sales and marketing of courses
- Order and stock take equipment for sale.
- Good Microsoft office computer skills
- Knowledge of social media and how to use for marketing
- Friendly manner
- Good phone skills
- Ability to smoothly integrate into the existing team
- Attention to detail
- Licence an advantage
- Ability to work independently if required.
- Average a four-day week so a day-off in lieu can be given for regular weekend work.
- Award wages.
Send resume with cover letter to N. Butterfield
2/6 Daniel Drive
Carrum Downs VIC 3201
or email to: email@example.com
For further information about this position call (03) 9786 8490.
Applications close 9.00am Monday, 7 February 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.