Luther Heights Youth Camp is hiring casual Outdoor Education Facilitators (20-40 hours per week). Positions to begin Mid January 2021. Based at Coolum Beach, QLD.
We are a centre-based outdoor education Christian youth camp that welcomes everyone.
We are professional in delivering safe fun and excitement for campers from across Queensland.
We aim to “Be the highlight of your year” for the 10,000+ campers we serve each year.
We aim to be “A safe place where kids can be kids”- (as you can see we are about kids!)
- Bring your personality, energy and spunk to help us deliver on our promise of “the highlight of your year”.
- Facilitating learning and growth with kids of all ages in our beach and bush setting.
- Coordinating, facilitating and delivering outdoor activities.
- Assisting with all associated logistics and equipment management.
- Spending time chatting, playing, entertaining and joining in the fun with our campers.
- You’ve got plenty of experience in developing, running and leading outdoor activities and programs.
- You’re someone with a ‘can do’ attitude, willing to try and willing to improve, willing to put your fears and limits aside to make camp more fun.
- You understand the importance of managing risk, leading safety and procedural compliance.
- Have a (or can get) a working with children blue card.
- Have a manual driver’s license.
- Qualifications in Outdoor Ed, teaching or the like are not essential, but highly regarded.
- Who you are is more important to us that simply what you can do.
Interested? For more information and a detailed application pack please contact Peter email@example.com
Applications close: Sunday, 13 December 2020.