- Do you have a passion for education and a love of the outdoors?
- Do you want to inspire and mentor school students of all ages?
About the Position
Scouts NSW is seeking enthusiastic and professional Outdoor Education Instructors to join our dynamic team. You would be working at Cataract Scout Park for Term 4 in 2020 with the opportunity to also work between all three Scouts NSW Activity Centres. Staff accommodation available at all 3 activity centres:
- Cataract Scout Park – Appin
- Baden P Scout Centre – Sydney
- Alpine Activity Centre – Jindabyne
Scouts is an RTO, Scouts Australia NSW is committed to training and offers free Cert III & IV electives and ongoing training for all staff.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Must have a Cert III, IV qualifications in Outdoor Recreation.
- Recognised competencies in the following areas; preferably roping activities e.g. rock climbing, abseiling, high ropes, giant swing, flying fox and also caving, bush walking, bronze medallion etc.
Requirements for Working at Scouts NSW – Activity Centres
It is a requirement for all employees of the Scouts NSW to have valid working with children clearance and Police Check and current First Aid Certificate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications, including complete resume and cover letter outlining any outdoor experience along with a copy of your transcripts, should be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close when suitable candidates are found.