Camp Kokoda is now hiring Outdoor Facilitators for 2021 with 3,6 and 12 month full-time contracts available as well as casual positions.
Our organisation oﬀers the opportunity to work across 2 venues oﬀering diversity oﬀ, in centre and wilderness expedition camps with varying age groups.
- Camp Kokoda is situated on 640 acres located on the shores of Maroon Dam.
- Kokoda Park is situated on 160 acres of beautiful bushland on the western slopes of the Great Dividing Range and the Little Liverpool range.
We are seeking energetic individuals to join our team. If you are highly professional, self-motivated, love educating & working with kids, passionate about all aspects of the Outdoors & Outdoor Education, we would love to hear from you.
- Work with our clients, oﬀering various opportunities for their desired program outcomes
- Update and follow the organisation’s Standard Operating Procedures and Risk Assessments and our Organisation’s core values when delivering Outdoor activities and objectives
- Assist with ongoing activity projects, venue & activity maintenance, program preparation, school and site visits
- Assist with Logistics and Suppliers.
- Minimum Certificate IV in Outdoor Recreation or equivalent
- Manual Drivers licence (or ability to obtain one)
- Current Wilderness First Aid/CPR ( or ability to obtain one)
- Queensland ‘Working with Children’ Blue Card
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and lead a group solo to successful outcomes
- Qualifications (or equivalent logged experience) for the following activities:
- High ropes
- Low ropes
- Rock climbing
- Vertical rescue.
Apply by sending your resume, cover letter & qualifications to email@example.com
Applications close when suitable candidates are appointed.
Camp Kokoda & Kokoda Park is operated under the Kokoda Youth Foundation