Full-time Program Coordinator position available on our management team
Would you like a fantastic job in the Outdoors? Be based in a great location just 60 minutes from Sydney CBD, with onsite accommodation and 8 weeks paid annual leave a year?
Somerset is seeking a Program Coordinator who is eager to learn and put their own stamp on this rarely offered and highly regarded position. If you have Certificate IV or higher with mentoring, coordinating and industry experience, why not make the transition to a management role to further your career?
Somerset is an industry leading provider who delivers journey-based programs out of our base camp located on the beautiful Colo River. We have a proud history in the Outdoor Education space since 1980 offering outdoor Programs to school students and participants of the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award.
Successful applicants can expect:
- To commence induction training late July 2021
- Subsidised onsite accommodation
- Negotiable remuneration based on experience and qualifications – base salary circa $70,000.
- Continual support and ongoing training
- The day-to-day coordination of outdoor learning programmes
- Ensure policies and procedures are enforced
- Supervision of all field staff
- Inspection, servicing and repair of activities and activity equipment.
- on call, overnight support of programs
- Staff preparation and briefing
- Oversee logistical and program support
- Coordinate activity groups
- Facilitate emergency responses
- Debriefing and post course administration
Does it sound like you will be a perfect fit? Give us a call if you want to chat! – (02) 9483 9350.
Applications close Tuesday, 15th June 2021.