Salary: $24.80 p/h (Mon-Sat); $34.72 p/h (Sunday rate) + super
Casual position 7-15 hours per week approximately
- Present fun and educational reptile demonstrations at various offsite venues including; parties, schools and events
- Provide husbandry for captive reptiles.
- Certificate III in Captive Animal Management/equivalent or similar on the job work experience.
- a current valid drivers licence
- the ability to work independently
- a passion for animals and conservation issues
- the confidence to speak in front of a crowd.
- a working with children Blue Card
- First Aid and CPR certificate.
For further information contact Sarah Jane Connop, Proprietor via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications, including a cover letter and a resume with references to email@example.com.
Applications close: Tuesday, 3 August 2021.