- The incumbent is required to work alone in a field environment, including working in adverse conditions from time to time.
- Must hold a current drivers’ licence and be prepared to undertake 4WD training.
- Some out of hours work, intrastate travel involving overnight absences from home and attendance at public meetings out of normal office hours may be required.
- All staff are encouraged to wear the appropriate uniform in any public setting to represent DEW in a professional manner.
- May be required to participate in fire management or associated duties.
- An appropriate tertiary qualification in Natural Resources Management, Park Management, Environmental Science, Agricultural Science or equivalent is desirable.
Program Leader, Flows for the Future, Water Infrastructure & Operations Branch
0437 916 264
Submit a CV and letter of application (max 3 pages) addressing the Technical, Professional/Knowledge and Experience (including qualifications) outlined in the Role Description.
Applications close: Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 11:45 PM
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.