Salary: From $1,398.90 per week (Grade 14 Entry) + Super
The Waste and Services Education Officer is responsible for the delivery of waste education projects and services and also contribute to the development, delivery and evaluation education, marketing and awareness activities identified within the Commercial Services Program.
The position is responsible for:
- Deliver waste education projects and services in accordance with approved project plans.
- Provide technical advice to facilitate the development of education programs to reduce waste to landfill and reduce contamination in the organics bin and recycling service, across all sectors of the community.
- Promote the activities of the Commercial Services Program to the community.
This position is part of a multi-skilled team and is required to flexible and agile. From time to time, this role may be required to support more than one department as the need arises and provide support across the organisation as directed.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualification in Education, Public Relations, Communications or Marketing or a related discipline; or equivalent relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and delivering community education and environmental programs that incorporate education for sustainability.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including liaising with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Highly developed computer literacy particularly within a Microsoft based and electronic record keeping environment.
- Experience preparing reports, work schedules and evaluating outcomes.
Possession of a current Class C driver’s licence.
Full position description: Click here
Further information and to apply: Click here
For a confidential discussion or information regarding this position please contact Kevin Trustum, Business Manager PH: 0409 986 413.
Closing date: Monday, 30 November 2020.