'COOEEads' is a job information and advertising service for people looking for work in the out-of-doors.
We specifically cater for people looking for work (advancement or change) in the outdoor education, outdoor recreation, interpretive communication, environmental education, extension, park management and conservation fields in Australia (and New Zealand). So if you are an outdoor educator, an interpreter, a bush regenerator, park ranger or ecologist or someone looking for a job in one of these professions - COOEEads is the site for you!
Conferences, workshops, training opportunities and the like in these fields are also advertised on COOEEads.
Check out our list of current jobs under Outdoor Ed/Rec, Environmental Communication or Conservation/Parks or subscribe to our free weekly jobs newsletter of current job vacancies in these three key job areas.
Want to advertise a job or event on COOEEads? - Employers and advertisers can check out our services here.
Latest Job Listings
- Program Manager and Program Leader - Mittagundi Outdoor Education Centre - Omeo region, VIC
- Hiking Guide - Inspiration Outdoors - Beaconsfield, WA
- Ranger - NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service - Byron Bay, NSW
- Asset and Infrastructure Officer - Parks Victoria - Mount Buffalo, VIC
- Tour Guide - Shrine of Remembrance - Melbourne, VIC
- Ranger (Travelling Stock Reserves) - NSW Department of Industry - Narrabri, NSW
- Ranger Group Coordinator (x2) - Central Land Council - Alice Springs, NT
- Visitor Services Officer (705559) - DPIPWE - Freycinet, TAS
- Open Space Maintenance Officer (x3) - Frankston City Council - Seaford, VIC
- Site Leader Green Space - Nambucca Shire Council - Macksville, NSW